Flange bearings are an important component in many machines and applications. In this article, we’ll cover the basics of flange bearings and discuss their different types and uses.
Qu'est-ce qu'un roulement à bride ?
A flange bearing is a type of bearing that contains two flanges which support the rotating parts of a machine. Flange bearings are typically used to support and guide rotating shafts. They typically consist of two rings joined together by a piece of metal, usually steel, with the two rings containing a lubricant between them.
Types de roulements à bride
There are several types of flange bearings available. These include:
- Radial flange bearing – This is a type of flange bearing that is typically used on the inner circumference of a rotating shaft.
- Axial flange bearing – This type of flange bearing is designed to be used on the external circumference of a rotating shaft.
- Split flange bearing – A split flange bearing can be used on both the internal and external circumference of a rotating shaft.
- Cylindrical flange bearing – This is a type of bearing that is designed to fit inside a cylindrical housing.
- Roller flange bearing – This type of flange bearing uses small rollers to support a rotating shaft.
Applications of Flange Bearings
Flange bearings are used in many different applications, including:
- Automotive engines
- Robotic arms
- Manufacturing equipment
- Machines agricoles
- Outils électroportatifs
- Air conditioners
Flange bearings are essential components in many machines and are used in a wide variety of applications. They are designed to provide reliable and efficient support for rotating shafts. With the right maintenance, they can last for many years.