Definition of angular contact ball bearings
Angular Contact Ball Bearings can bear radial load and axial load at the same time. Can work at higher speeds. The larger the contact angle, the higher the axial load carrying capacity. The contact angle is the angle between the line connecting the contact points of the ball and the raceway in the radial plane and a line perpendicular to the bearing axis. High-precision and high-speed bearings usually take a contact angle of 15 degrees. Under the action of axial force, the contact angle will increase.
Angular contact ball bearing characteristics
1. Universally matched bearings
Universally matchable bearings are specially processed. When the bearings are mounted close to each other, any combination can achieve a predetermined internal clearance or preload, as well as an even load distribution, without the use of shims or similar devices.
Paired bearings are used: when the load-carrying capacity of a single bearing is insufficient (use a channeling arrangement) or when joint loads or axial loads acting in two directions are to be carried (use a back-to-back or face-to-face arrangement).
2. Bearings of basic design (cannot be used as a general match), for the configuration of a single bearing
The basic design of single row angular contact ball bearings is mainly used in arrangements with only one bearing per position. Its width and protrusion are normal tolerances. Therefore it is not suitable to install two single row angular contact ball bearings close to each other.
The main application of angular contact ball bearings
Single row angular contact ball bearings: machine tool spindles, high-frequency motors, gas turbines, centrifuges, small car front wheels, differential pinion shafts, booster pumps, drilling platforms, food machinery, dividing heads, repair welding machines, Low-noise cooling towers, electromechanical equipment, coating equipment, machine tool slot plates, arc welding machines
Double row angular contact ball bearings: oil pumps, Roots blowers, air compressors, various transmissions, fuel injection pumps, printing machinery, planetary reducers, extraction equipment, cycloidal reducers, food packaging machinery, electric welding machines, electric soldering irons, Square box, gravity spray gun, wire stripping machine, half shaft, inspection and analysis equipment, fine chemical machinery.
Angular contact ball bearing installation skills
High-speed precision angular contact ball bearings are mainly used in high-speed rotating occasions with light loads, requiring bearings with high precision, high speed, low temperature rise and low vibration, and a certain service life. It is often used as the supporting part of the high-speed electric spindle and installed in pairs. It is a key accessory for the high-speed electric spindle of the inner surface grinder.
Angular contact ball bearings can be selected quickly and easily, and there are three installation forms of angular contact ball bearings: back-to-back, face-to-face and tandem arrangement. When installed back-to-back (the wide ends of the two bearings face each other), the contact angle of the bearings spreads along the direction of the axis of rotation, which can increase the rigidity of the radial and axial support angles, and has the largest resistance to deformation; face-to-face (the narrow ends of the two bearings face each other) During installation, the contact angle of the bearing converges toward the axis of rotation, and its support angle rigidity is small. Since the inner ring of the bearing protrudes from the outer ring, when the outer rings of the two bearings are pressed together, the original clearance of the outer ring can be eliminated, which can increase the preload of the bearing; , the contact angles of the bearings are in the same direction and parallel, so that the two bearings can share the working load in the same direction. However, when using this type of installation, in order to ensure the axial stability of the installation, two pairs of bearings arranged in series must be installed opposite to each other at both ends of the shaft.
- Bearing precision index: more than GB/307.1-94 P4 level precision
- High-speed performance index: dmN value 1.3~1.8x 106 /min
- Service life (average): >1500 h
The service life of high-speed precision angular contact ball bearings has a lot to do with installation, and the following items should be noted
- Bearing installation should be carried out in a dust-free and clean room. The bearings should be carefully selected and the spacers used for the bearings should be ground. Under the premise of keeping the spacers of the inner and outer rings at the same height, the parallelism of the spacers should be controlled at 1um the following;
- The bearing should be cleaned before installation. When cleaning, the slope of the inner ring faces upwards, the hand feels flexible and there is no sense of stagnation. After drying, put in the specified amount of grease. If it is oil mist lubrication, put a small amount of oil mist oil;
- Special tools should be used for bearing installation, and the force should be uniform, and knocking is strictly prohibited;
- Bearing storage should be clean and ventilated, free from corrosive gases, and the relative humidity should not exceed 65%. Long-term storage should be regularly rust-proof.