Mounting methods of PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS
PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS mainly has the following 4 methods.
First, pressed into the collaboration method
First use the press to press the outer spherical bearing into the shaft, then insert the shaft and bearing into the bearing hole, press into the end face of the bearing inner ring, contact the equipment sleeve made of soft metal material, so that the inner diameter of the equipment sleeve is larger than the diameter of the journal,, and the diameter should be smaller than the inner ring retaining edge of the rolling bearing. The outer side of the rolling bearing should cooperate strictly with the hole of the bearing with seat, assuming that the inner ring cooperates with the shaft more loosely, the rolling bearing should be pressed into the hole of the bearing with seat first, at this time, we should pay attention to the diameter of the waterproof sleeve of the machine equipment should be lower than the diameter of the seat hole. If the bearing raceway ring and shaft, seat hole connection is tight, the inner ring and outer ring will be pressed into the shaft and seat hole.
Second, heating collaboration method
This is a more commonly used labor-saving equipment method, is the use of bearing heater thermal expansion will be close cooperation into a relaxed cooperation of equipment methods. Mainly the bearing or separation type bearing collar into the tank evenly heated, the temperature scale is usually 80-100 ℃, heated out of the container, as soon as possible placed on the shaft, in order to prevent the bearing cooling lead to the inner ring end face and shoulder of the tightening is not sufficient, you can carry out axial tightening. When the outer ring of outer spherical bearing is strictly linked with the bearing housing, the method of heating the bearing housing can prevent the linkage surface from being damaged. When using the oil tank to heat the bearing, the bearing cannot be placed directly at the bottom of the oil tank. Must be placed in the position away from the bottom of the oil tank grid, or directly lifting the bearing with a hook, in addition, the oil tank needs to set the thermometer, control the oil temperature does not exceed 100 ℃, the appearance of tempering effect, to prevent the hardness of the collar decline.
Third, the installation of tapered bore bearings
If there is a clamping sleeve and release sleeve installed on the tapered surface, the tapered bore bearing device can be installed on the journal with tapered surface. It is possible to balance the tension of rubber by the amount of radial clearance reduction of the bearing. The radial clearance of the bearing is measured before installation, and the clearance must be measured regularly during installation until the required reduction in clearance stops. Usually use lock nut for equipment, but also can use heating equipment method.
Fourth, the installation of the thrust bearing
- Thrust bearing equipment is relatively simple, first of all, the thrust bearing in the shaft spring fixed on the shaft to prevent the shaft from rolling.
- The inner ring of the bearing is connected to the shaft for the embedded connection, and the outer ring of the bearing is connected to the bearing chamber for the clearance connection.
- Fixed bearing housing bolts first do not tighten, to allow the outer spherical bearing with seat jacket in the bearing housing can be rotated, and then the bearing housing bolts tighten well. The same installed the other end of the same shaft bearing and seat, the shaft will turn a few turns, so that the bearing itself automatically find the right position.
- Install the eccentric sleeve. First, put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing, and tighten it by hand in the direction of rotation of the shaft. Then insert or hold the small iron rod into the countersink hole on the eccentric sleeve, and hit the small iron rod with a hand hammer in the direction of shaft rotation to make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed, and finally lock the hexagonal screw on the eccentric sleeve.
- Before installing PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing jacket must be removed first, and the surface of the journal must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal must be oiled to prevent rust and lubricated (allowing the bearing to rotate slightly on the shaft).
- Apply lubricating oil to the mating surface of the bearing housing and the bearing, and put the bearing into the bearing housing. Then put the assembled bearing and housing together on the shaft and push it to the required position for installation.
PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS maintenance methods and installation technical points
With seat outer spherical bearing rolling sound and its control method rolling sound is cylindrical roller bearing in all occasions may occur in the harsh metal friction sound, mostly occur in grease lubrication of the larger type bearing, and in the base oil performance degradation of grease more likely to occur, in oil lubrication almost does not occur. In addition, in winter is more likely to occur, when bearing pure radial load, in the radial clearance is easy to occur, and with the seat outer spherical bearing type size of different, in a particular speed range is easy to occur, both will occur continuously and intermittently. The outer ring raceway to take special processing methods can prevent the appearance of rolling sound, if necessary, you can use this bearing, or appropriate to reduce the bearing radial clearance, the use of good performance grease and improve the bearing with the machine parts of the radial clearance. The rigidity of the machine parts with the bearing can be improved.
(1) the correct installation, for the use of housing outer spherical bearings is very important. We hope that you can use the correct mounting method in the future use.
(2)When mounting, according to its type and size, you can choose mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods for mounting, the force exerted on the outer spherical bearing with housing must never be transferred from one bearing ring to another through the rolling body otherwise damage may be caused to the raceway. However, in no case should the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be struck directly. cages, rolling elements or seals.
(3) Do not tighten the bolts fixing the bearing housing, but let the outer spherical bearing jacket with seat in the bearing housing can be rotated. Then the bearing seat bolts tighten well. Similarly installed on the same – shaft of the other – end of the bearing and seat, the shaft will rotate a few turns, let the bearing itself automatically find the position. Let the bearing itself find the correct position automatically.
(4) Install the eccentric sleeve. First, put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing, and screw it by hand in the direction of rotation of the shaft. Tighten. Then insert the small iron rod into or against the countersink hole on the eccentric sleeve. Use a hand hammer to strike the small iron rod in the direction of shaft rotation. The eccentric sleeve is then firmly installed. Make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed, and finally lock the hexagonal screw on the eccentric sleeve.
(5) To the shaft. Before installing the outer spherical bearing with seat on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing jacket must be removed first, and the journal surface must be polished smooth and clean. (surface grinding smooth and clean, and in the journal at the oil rust prevention and lubrication (allow the bearing in the shaft has a slight rotation).
(6) Apply lubricating oil to the mating surface of the bearing housing and the bearing, and put the bearing into the bearing housing. Then put the assembled bearing with the housing on the shaft. Push to the required position for installation.
Installation precautions for PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS
Bearings as various types of machinery and equipment parts in the field of production and processing and other fields play an important role, bearing types and materials are also various, diverse; PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS installation methods and precautions, I hope to provide you with some help.
Disassembly steps and precautions.
- Loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with hexagonal wrench, then insert the small iron bar into the countersunk hole on the top cover eccentric sleeve, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the direction of rotation of the shaft.
- Unscrew the bolt fixing the bearing housing. Remove the bearing and bearing housing from the shaft. Before removing the bearing seat at one end of the shaft, pay attention to loosen the bolt of the bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage caused by the mutual rigidity of the bearings at both ends.
Installation steps and precautions.
- Before installing the bearing on the shaft, you need to pull out the fixing pin of the bearing sleeve, polish the surface of the journal smoothly and cleanly, and oil the journal to prevent rust lubrication (allow the bearing to rotate slightly on the shaft).
- Apply lubricant on the mating surface of the bearing housing and put the bearing into the housing. Then place the assembled bearing and housing together on the shaft and push it to the required position for installation.
- Do not tighten the bolts holding the bearing housing, but let the bearing sleeve rotate inside the housing. Also install the bearing and housing on the other end of the same shaft and rotate the shaft a few times so that the bearing itself will automatically find the correct position. Tighten the bearing housing bolts.
- Install the eccentric sleeve. First, put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing and tighten it by hand along the direction of rotation of the shaft. Then, insert the small iron bar into or against the countersink hole of the eccentric sleeve. Tap the small iron bar with a hammer in the direction of shaft rotation to make the eccentric sleeve firmly installed. Lock the hexagonal recessed head screw on the eccentric sleeve.