（1）According to the classification of rolling bearing structure type
(1) Bearings are classified according to the direction of load they can bear or the difference in nominal contact angle.
1) Radial bearing —- is mainly used for bearing radial load rolling bearing, its nominal contact angle from 0 to 45. According to the different nominal contact angles, and divided into radial contact bearing —- nominal contact angle of 0 to the heart bearing: to the heart angle contact bearing —- nominal contact angle greater than 0 to 45 to the heart bearing.
2) Thrust bearing —- is mainly used to bear axial load rolling bearing, its nominal contact angle is greater than 45 to 90. The different nominal contact angle is divided into axial contact bearing —- nominal contact angle of 90 thrust bearing: thrust angular contact bearing —- nominal contact angle is greater than 45 but less than 90 thrust bearing.
(2) Bearings according to its rolling body type, divided into.
1) Ball bearings —- rolling body for the ball.
2) Roller bearings —- rolling body for the roller. Roller bearings according to the roller type, and divided into cylindrical roller bearings —- rolling body is cylindrical roller bearings, cylindrical roller length and diameter ratio is less than or equal to 3; needle roller bearings —- rolling body is needle roller bearings, needle roller length and diameter ratio is greater than 3, but the diameter is less than or equal to 5mm; tapered roller bearings —- rolling body is tapered roller bearings; spherical roller bearings one by one The rolling body is the spherical roller bearings.
(3) According to its work can be adjusted, divided into:
1) Spherical roller bearings —- are spherical in shape and can adapt to the angular deviation and angular motion of the bearings between the two raceway axes;
2) Non-aligning bearings (rigid bearings) —- can resist the angular offset between the axis of the raceway bearings.
(4) Bearings according to the number of columns of a rolling body, divided into:
1) Single row bearing —- has a row of rolling body bearing;
2) Double row bearings —- have two columns of rolling elements;
3) Multi-row bearing —- has more than two rows of rolling body bearings, such as three rows, and four rows of bearings.
(5) Bearings according to their parts can be separated and divided.
1) separable bearings —- bearings with separable parts.
2) non-separable bearings —- bearings in the final package, the rings are not free to separate the bearings.
(6) bearing according to its structure shape (such as with or without filling groove, with or without inner and outer ring and the shape of the collar, the structure of the retaining edge, even with or without a cage, etc.) can also be divided into a variety of structural types.
2. According to the size of rolling bearing classification Bearings according to their outer diameter size, are divided into:
(1) Miniature bearings —- are bearings with a nominal outside diameter of 26mm or less;
(2) Small bearings —- with a nominal outer diameter size range of 28-55mm;
(3) Small and medium-sized bearings —- with a nominal outer diameter size range of 60-115mm;
(4) Medium and large size bearings —- with a nominal outer diameter size range of 120-190mm
(5) Large size bearings —- with a nominal outer diameter size range of 200-430mm;