1. The friction coefficient of rolling bearing is smaller than that of sliding bearing, and the transmission efficiency is high. The friction coefficient of general sliding bearings is 0.08-0.12, while the friction coefficient of rolling bearings is only 0.001-0.005;
2. Rolling bearings have been standardized, serialized and generalized, suitable for mass production and supply, and very convenient to use and maintain;
3. Rolling bearings are made of bearing steel and are heat-treated.Therefore, rolling bearings not only have high mechanical properties and long service life, but also can save expensive non-ferrous metals used in the manufacture of sliding bearings;
4．The internal clearance of the rolling bearing is small, and the machining accuracy of each part is high, so the running accuracy is high. At the same time, the rigidity of the bearing can be increased by pre-loading. This is very important for precision machinery;
5. Some rolling bearings can support both radial and axial loads, so the structure of the bearing support can be simplified;
6. Because the rolling bearing has high transmission efficiency and low heat generation, it can reduce the consumption of lubricating oil and save lubrication maintenance;
7. Rolling bearings can be easily applied to shafts in any orientation in space.